May 19-22, 2023
Cabot 2023 GolfAway
The 2023 Cabot GolfAway is now sold out but you can still register for the waiting list and to get updates for 2024.
Hosted by ClubEG, this spring golf trip is open to both members and non-members and we'd love to have you join us for some extraordinary golf on Cape Breton Island.
Three nights and four rounds of golf at Cabot Links, Cabot Cliffs and the Nest truly is a dream come true!
This is a trip you do not want to miss!
- Two rounds at Cabot Cliffs
- One round at Cabot Links
- One round at the Nest
- Caddies and tip included for two of the rounds
- Accommodations at onsite housing
- Houses fully stocked with food & drinks
- Group meals (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, three dinners)
- Transportation to and from Halifax to Cabot and back
- Onsite transportation to courses
- Registration gift
- Pre-event golf at Pine View sims with beverages and wings
The Golf CoursesCabot Links was as designed by Canadian golf course architect, Rod Whitman, and every hole offers an ocean view and five of which play alongside the beach.
Cabot Cliffs was designed by legendary course designers Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw and is set against a backdrop that is truly breathtaking.
The Nest was designed by Rod Whitman & Dave Axland and offers the extraordinary thrills of a traditional links golf round with rugged bunkers and howling winds.
- $2,200 based on double occupancy
- $400 additional for single occupancy
- $250 non-refundable deposit
- HST extra
- Full members of ClubEG & Pine View receive two round credits with ClubEG upon registration
- Full payment due by January 31st
- No refunds unless cancellation insurance is purchased
- Medical insurance available upon request
- Suggested flight option will be provided
Play golf in a rugged ocean landscape!