One golf community, all things performance.
SwingFit provides golfers with a holistic approach to improved performance. Work with the SwingFit team to identify your weaknesses, enhance physical abilities, improve technical mechanics and achieve sustainable results.
ClubEG & SwingFit Member Perk
ClubEG members save 15% on all SwingFit golf instruction and performance conditioning services — and new for 2022, 100-Gamer Members can apply round credits to SwingFit services. See below for details.
Use promo code: CLUBEGMEMBER when registering for programs and/or services.
15% off private lessons, group lessons and clinics — and 15% off all training programs and services (personal training, online training, fitness classes/memberships, academy memberships & more)
SwingFit provides golfers with access to various services and resources to help them achieve sustainable improvement. The team of industry professionals work alongside one another to ensure the golfer receives the proper care and support they need.
- Extensive assessments (movement screens, flexibility testing, core evaluation and swing analysis)
- Personal & Online Training
- Group Training & Programs
- Fitness Classes
- Junior Development
- Private Lessons & Group Instruction
- Golf-Fitness Memberships
- Therapy and Recovery Services
- 864 Clyde Ave, N. Ottawa, ON
- 1471 Blair Road, Gloucester, ON