October 7-15, 2022
Scotland 2022 GolfAway
Join ClubEG and friends for a wonderful week of golf and fun in Scotland, the birthplace of the game, where we'll play six incredible courses and watch a European Tour event. Sign up on your own or with friends.
Get valuable golf tips throughout the week from PGA Professionals Kevin Haime and Andy Rajhathy.
This week-long golf trip is open to both members and non-members, and anyone is welcome, including non-golfers, couples, singles or even foursomes. Grab one of just 20 spots and join us for this historic golfaway.
- Six rounds of golf at six of the best golf courses in the world!
- Accommodations at the Chester Hotel Aberdeen, and at the MacDonald Rusacks where all rooms have view of the 18th hole at St Andrews
- Full Scottish breakfasts
- Two group dinners
- Ongoing hospitality and beverages
- 2023 ClubEG Membership
- 2023 Kevin Haime Birdie Membership
- TMSI Winter Practice Package
- Registration gifts
- Ongoing lessons and tips from PGA members throughout the entire week
- Pre-trip get together at eQuinelle for nine holes of golf with cart and some light munchies, provided by TMSI
- Shot at some great prizing
- All taxes and fees
- $6,300 for all participants
- Single occupant upgrade: $1,500
- Anyone is welcome to join us, both members and non members
- Pricing based on double occupancy
- $1,500 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration to reserve your spot
- Email transfer for fees is available
- Balance due by March 31, 2022
- Includes all taxes and fees (CDN$)
- Pricing does not include flight which can be booked through Andy Rajhathy
- Travel insurance available
- No refunds for any reason unless travel cancellation is purchased